HOPE FLOATS HEALING AND WELLNESS CENTER, Kingston, MA
Provide individual and group instruction and facilitation services using expressive arts techniques and multiple formats across several topics including Bereavement, Women In Transition, Stress Release, Teen Stress, Self-Discovery and Expression, Relationship Building, Mother and Daughter, Creative Partners, and Soul Painting
CANCER SUPPORT COMMUNITY, Norwell, MA
Built a creative, supportive, and encouraging program for groups who have cancer to introduce them to an expressive process enabling them to recognize and re-energize strengths and move toward wholeness, healing, and well-being.
ART COMPLEX MUSEUM, Duxbury, MA
Provide oil painting instruction to adults, teens, and children ranging from beginner to the intermediate levels covering the foundations of color theory, color mixing, composition, and view point. As part of the Cross Roads immersive summer camp for at-risk teens, provide mixed art instruction incorporating expressive arts techniques to assist development of self-confidence and other life skills
BETH ISRAEL DEACONESS HOSPITAL-CRANBERRY HOSPICE, Plymouth, MA
- Engaged as an expressive and creative arts facilitator in support of healing programs to assist the bereavement and special needs for groups and individuals.
- Work collaboratively with site directors, group leaders, and clinicians to design program plans and identify specific goals and outcomes.
- Provide facilitation services for the Children’s Bereavement Program (ages 6-12) designed to help young children process their grief and feelings through creative activities and expression.
- Provide facilitation services for the Pre-Teen/Teen Support Group (ages 13-18) designed to allow older children to interact with others coping with similar issues while engaging in interactive expressive activities that assist in improving self-esteem and self-discovery.
- Offer chronically ill patients and families with emotional and social support through one on one and group art instruction and the incorporation of expressive arts methods and techniques.
SALVE REGINA UNIVERSITY, Newport, RI
Assisted leading Introduction to Transformation through the Expressive and Creative Arts graduate class.
YALE-NEW HAVEN CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, New Haven, CT
Developed bereavement workshop. Lead group in the expressive and creative process for the purpose of constructing personal meaning from the experience of loss and using self-expression for coping with the process of grief
LTJ CONSULTING, Marshfield, MA
Develop and facilitate specific and individualized expressive art workshops for groups and hold private sessions for individuals.
FURNACE BROOK MIDDLE SCHOOL, Marshfield, MA
SALVE REGINA UNIVERSITY, Newport, RI
The Expressive Arts Institute
2010 – 2014
CAGS; Advanced graduate studies in the Applications of the Expressive and Creative Arts, 2014
Certificate of Expressive & Creative Arts as Expressive Arts Facilitator, 2010
WESTFIELD STATE UNIVERSITY, Westfield, MA
B.A. Fine Art / Minor Graphic Design
The Copley Society of Art
158 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116-2888
Elizabeth Moss Gallery
251 US Route One
Falmouth, Maine 04105
Gingerbread Square Gallery
1027 Duval Street
Key West, FL 33040
Sunne Savage Gallery
135 Cambridge Street
Winchester, MA 01890
By Appointment Only
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
Gingerbread Square Gallery, Key West, FL
Blue Cross Blue Shield, Hingham, MA
Sunne Savage Gallery, Winchester, MA
Mary Higgins Clark, Author
Elizabeth Moss Gallery, Falmouth, ME
Joan Lunden, News Correspondent
Member of Global Network of Expressive Arts Facilitators
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Photoshop
Back to top